//php print_r($this); ?>
The My Account menu link is one of main roots in the application and is where most of the functionality is located. If the links within the My Account functionality are enabled, and you are logged into your account, they can be accessed quickly from any page on the website:
- Hover over the My Account button in the website header and a drop-down list will display.
- It is positioned as a standing list in the right and bottom panels on all of the pages within My Account.
- In the Left Navigation Tree (Website Administrators ONLY).
If you are not logged in, the menus will not display if you hover over the button in the header of the website. Click the My Account button, and a log-in screen will display.
Editing My Account
To Edit the My Account Page:
- Go to the My Account page.
- Enter a title in the Title text box.
- Enter a Help Tip in the appropriate text box.
- Enter the detailed text for that help tip in the Help Tip Detail text box.
- Enter the member salutation you want to display in the Salutation text box e.g. Welcome or Hello [Member Name]. The member's name is coded to automatically display [username].
- Enter the text for the main body of the page in the Main Text text box.
- Click Save and publish.
My Account Features