//php print_r($this); ?>
The Account Change Request page is where a member's credit card and billing information is changed. When you navigate to the Account Change Request page, the member's Credit Card Details display. The credit card number is encrypted for PCI Compliance.
The club or facility must approve all credit card change requests, typically by the manager, before they are activated.
How to Configure the Account Change Request Page
Many of the fields that you will edit on this page display on other pages in the application.
To Edit the Account Change Request Page:
- Go to the Edit "Account Change Request" page.
- Enter a title in the Title text box.
- Enter a Help Tip in the appropriate text box.
- Enter the detailed text for the help tip in the Help Tip Detail text box.
- Enter labels for the Address, State, Address2Label, and City in the appropriate text boxes. This edited information does not display on the Account Change Request page interface.
6. Enter labels for the Zip Code field in the first Zip Label text box. This is the zip code for the billing address for that particular credit card. This information also does not display on the Account Change Request page interface.
- Enter a label for the name on the card field in the Name on Card Label text box. This name must be as it displays on the credit card.
- Enter a label for the credit card number field in the Card Number Label text box.
- Enter a label for the expiration date field in the Card Expiry Label text box.
- Enter a label for the CVV field in the CVC Label text box.
- Enter a label for the account holder name field in the Account holder Name Label text box.
- Enter labels for account and routing number fields in the Account Number and Routing Number Label text boxes.
- Enter a label for the account type field in the Account Type Label text box.
- Enter a label for the bank name field in the second Zip Label text box.
- Enter a the text for the email subject line in the Email Subject text box. Bracketed text () e.g. facility name or member name, is pulled directly from your database.
- Enter the body text for your email message in the Email Text text box.
- Click Save and publish.
How to Make an Account Change Request
This is a very simple process of changing the member's credit card number, billing address and billing zip code. All information on this edit page is required to make the change request.
The label editing for this page is done from the Edit "Account Change Request" page.
To Make an Account Change Request:
- On the Edit "Account Change Request" page, click the Edit button.
- Enter the member's credit card number in the Card Number field.
- Select an expiration month and year from the Expiration Date drop-down lists.
- Enter the billing address in the Address 1 text box.
- Enter the billing zip code in the Zip text box.
- If the information is correct, click Submit Changes.
If any of the information is incorrect, an error message will display. Correct the problem and click Submit Changes.
|myClub My Account Features|