//php print_r($this); ?>
This is where you configure the Work Departments within your Enterprise, Divisions, and Business Units. It is also where you determine the Pay Types within these departments.
Configuring Work Departments
To Add a Work Department:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Employees & Staff section, select Work Department Setup.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Work Department in the Name text box.
- Enter a description of the Work Department in the Description text box.
- Select the Enterprise, Division, or Business Unit in the Apply To drop-down list.
- Enter an ID code in the Code text box. Once you enter one (1) character in this text box, the Update button will activate.
- Click the Update button or click the Manage link to add Pay Types (see below) to the Work Department.
- After you have added the Work Department, double-click anywhere in the row, or click the row and then click the Edit button to activate the remaining settings.
- To inactivate the Work Department, select the Inactive check box.
Managing Pay Types
Pay Types are the methods in which staff members can be paid. This feature is currently not operational.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
|Employees & Staff|
Work Department Setup
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |