//php print_r($this); ?>
The Usage Report page is where a member's facility visits are stored and organized. The report records the date, time of check-in and, the facility used at that particular time.
How to Configure the Usage Report Page
To Edit the Usage Report Page:
- Go to the Edit "Usage Report" page.
- Enter a title in the Title text box.
- Enter a Help Tip in the appropriate text box.
- Enter the detailed text for the help tip in the Help Tip Detail text box.
- Enter a label for the visit date in the Visited Date Label text box. This displays as the column header on an actual usage report.
- Enter a label for the facility name in the Facility Name Label text box. This also displays as the column header on an actual usage report.
- Enter a name for search button in the Search Button Label text box.
- Select how many records you want to display per search in the Page Size drop-down list.
- Click Save and publish.
How to Display a Usage Report
The form displays by date and time with the most recent usage at the top and you determine how many records you want to see on each page. The report gives you the ability to track what days and times a member is using the facility and which facilities they are using i.e. if they are multi-club members.
To View a Usage Report:
- From the Home page, click or hover over the My Account link and select Usage Report. If you are already on a page in "My Account", select Usage Report from the menu in the right panel (you can also select Usage Report from the Left Navigation Tree). If you are not logged-in at any point, you will be asked to log-in to proceed.
- Select the appropriate radio button for the date range of the Usage Report.
- This Month displays the member usage for the current month to date.
- Last Month displays the member usage for the previous month.
- If you select the Select Date radio button, the Start and End date boxes will display. Select the month, day and year parameters for your report.
- Click the Show Report button.
- Use the navigation buttons at the bottom of the list (First, Previous, Next, Last) to display more records.
|myClub My Account Features|