//php print_r($this); ?>
A Tender Report Group is a way to group your sales by specific Tender Types. You must configure your Tender Report Groups BEFORE you configure Tender Types because you must select a report group during the Tender Type setup process.
The following are examples of Tender Report Groups:
- Cash & Checks
- Billing - Credit Cards, Bank Drafts (NACHA & CPA005)
- Cash Accounting - Cash, Checks, Credit Cards
- Non-Cash Accounting - Gift Cards, Club Accounts
Configuring a Tender Report Group
Adding a Tender Report Group is a simple two (2) entry process that is done in a row editor.
To Add an Tender Report Group:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Financial section, select Tender Report Group.
- Click Add. The row editor displays.
- Enter a Name for the Tender Report Group.
- Enter a Description for the Tender Report Group.
- The Inactive check box defaults to cleared. If you would like to make this Tender Report Group inactive, select the Inactive check box.
- Click the Update button.
- To edit a Tender Report Group, double-click the desired record. The row editor will display. Make the necessary edits and click the Update button.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |