//php print_r($this); ?>
This page where System Updates are executed and stored. The primary update on this page is the Member's Statuses, which can be executed on a daily basis (see Below). The other updates will primarily involve data changes, new added fields on the user interface, or new functionality and you will be informed of any available updates through the Release Notes.
To Configure Your Member Information:
- From the Launch Pad, click System Configuration in the left navigation panel.
- In the System Maintenance section, select Updates or Direct Links.
- A list of available updates displays. Click the update you want to run and click Execute. The update will run automatically.
Import Members Into Scheduler
Select this button to import your current Members into the Scheduler functionality.
This gives you the ability to link directly to following modules of the application directly from your desktop:
To Use the Direct Links:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the System Maintenance section, select Direct Links.
- Click any of the three (3) links to go directly to that module.
- To move the link and create a shortcut on your desktop:
- Minimize the window in the upper right corner.
- Use the drag-and-drop feature to pull the link to your desktop.
- Repeat the process for the either of the remaining links.
The Downloads page is a list of available downloads to run specific features available in MosoMRM. Each download includes a What's new on this version link, giving you the ability to view any updates or additions to the current feature.
|The MosoMRM Modules|
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |