//php print_r($this); ?>
If you select the Use Default Settings check box on any configuration page, that information is inherited from the next higher level in your hierarchy e.g. if you are configuring a Business Unit (NO Divisions) and select this check box, that specific Business Unit will inherit the setting of your Enterprise.
When you edit any of the configuration settings, it is recommended that you immediately refresh your screen to activate the changes.
You will often have the option of placing any new (or previously entered) data entries on an Active or Inactive status. The list entries are ordered by this status with the Inactive entries list first followed by the Active entries. When you add new data, it will automatically add it to the top of the list based on the status you have entered.
For a step-by-step guide on how to set up and configure your MosoMRM system, click HERE!!!.
Enterprise & Business Unit Setup
- Check-In & Activity Configuration - Settings that control Check-In and Activity redemption functions.
- Client Account Configuration - Configuring Member Accounts
- Employee Configuration - Settings for your staff and users.
- Enterprise Configuration - Manage the Enterprise, Division(s), and Business Unit(s).
- Enterprise Security Configuration - Security policies for all users.
- Financial Configuration - Settings for GL codes, accounting rules, and currencies.
- General Configuration - Settings for the look, feel, and nomenclature of the application.
- Notification Configuration - Setting for your SMS notification service.
- Template Configuration - Email, Contract Terms, SMS Messaging and General Template settings.
- Statuses - Manage display names and color identifiers of all Statuses.
- Member Configuration - Settings for default values such as ID cards and contact information.
- Organization Configuration - Settings for default values and contact information.
- Vendor Configuration - Settings for default values and contact information.
Inventory, Activities & Related Settings
- Agreements - Define the Agreements and Contracts that your organization uses.
- Agreement Templates - Upload and customize your digital and physical Agreement documents.
- Agreement Groups - Defines the Agreement groupings.
- Agreement Classifications - Defines the Classifications for Agreements.
- Portal Configuration - This integrates myClub to MosoMRM.
- Past Due Batch Cancel - This gives you the ability to automatically cancel Agreements that have extended past due balances.
- Cancellation Reasons - Defines the cancellation and return reasons for Agreements and invoices.
- Commission Codes - Add and edit commission codes for agreements
- Exception_Reasons - Add and edit exception reasons for cancels and suspensions
- Bundle Setup - Manage Bundles and Bundle pricing for inventory items.
- Category Setup - Categorize and group inventory items.
- Access Types - Define the areas in your facility where check-ins are recorded.
- Discounts/Adjustments - Manage promotions and discount amounts
- Item Setup - Manage the products, services, and fees that you sell.
- Locker Rental Setup - Set up locker areas, banks, sizes, and categories.
- Locker Rentals - Set up lockers.
- Reinstatement Reasons - Define the reasons why an Activity may be reinstated.
- Vendors - Manage your Vendors.
- Suspension Reasons - Define the reasons for Freezes and Holds.
- Redemption Rules - This pages defines Activity redemption restrictions.
- Inventory Receiving - This is where you can view and add received inventory.
- Inventory Adjustments - This is where you can view and add Inventory Adjustments.
- Inventory Adjustment Reasons - This defines the reasons you can make an Inventory Adjustment.
- Data Fields - Manage custom data fields for use in the application.
- Data Security - Manage the Permissions for all of your data.
- Discount Code Security - Manage the Permissions for changing and using discount codes.
- Import Configuration - Configuring settings for data import.
- Tender Types - Manage the forms of payment that you accept.
- Billing Schedules - Set up recurring Billing and Payment options.
- Tender Report Group - Set up your tender report groups.
- Invalid Credit Cards - Set up a register of invalid credit cards.
- Holidays - Set up holidays and days your facility will be closed.
- Decline & Reversal Reasons - Set up decline reasons for credit cards and bank draft tenders.
- Response Codes & Reversal Reason Mappings - Mapping the decline reasons to a specific card format.
- Performance Schedules - Set up Performance Schedules for your Staff.
- Commission Batch Management - This is where you view, audit and approve commissions.
- Commission Groups - Setting up Commission Groups
Sales & Prospecting
- Lead Sources - Set up Lead Sources
- Opportunity Setup - Set up Opportunity Types, Statuses, and Sales Rankings
- Task Setup - Set up Task Types and Categories
- Interests Setup - Set up Member Interests
Workstations & Devices
- Workstations - Manage the computers and devices that can access this program.
- POS Configuration - Settings for your Point of Sale systems and cash registers.
Employees & Staff
- Staff Work Roles - Manage the list of Roles that your staff performs.
- Work Department Setup - Manage the departments within your organization.
- Tax Setup - Set up all applicable tax rates
- Tax Authority Configuration - Manage the entities to which you pay taxes.
- Resources - Set up Scheduling resources
- Scheduler Options - Set up options within the Scheduler
- Event Categories - Set up Event Categories
- Event Import - Import Event instances from a CSV file
Childcare Configuration & Settings
- Childcare Setup - Set up childcare allergies and special needs.
- Updates - View and execute any system wide updates.
- Direct Links - Directly link to various parts of the application.
- Downloads - Download links to MosoMRM related services or utilities.
|The MosoMRM Modules|