//php print_r($this); ?>
The Reinstatement Reasons define the types of reasons that a redeemed activity is returned or reinstated e.g. reinstating a missed PT session. Some other reasons for an activity to be reinstated could be internal e.g. the redemption was for the wrong member, the wrong staff member or provider was selected, the incorrect quantity was redeemed, etc.
Configuring Reinstatement Reasons
To Add a Reinstatement Reason:
- From the Launch Pad, click System Configuration in the left navigation panel.
- In the Inventory, Activities & Related Settings section, select Reinstatement Reasons.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the Reinstatement reason in the Name text box.
- Enter a description of the reason in the Description text box. The Update button will activate.
- If you require a note to be added to the Reinstatement, select the Note Required check box. This will display a text box on your primary POS Workstation (or any workstation you select) for the staff member to complete before executing the reinstatement.
- If you would like to add the Reinstatement Reason immediately, select the Is Active check box.
- Click the Update button.
This completes the Configuration portion of your MosoMRM System!!!
...and remember to, if you haven't already done so, set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
|Inventory, Activities & Related Settings|
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |