//php print_r($this); ?>
Qualified Members is the term that distinguishes "Members" and "Non-Members" in your database. The delineation is based on the level of their active Agreements and will be noted by their Member Status.
- Qualified Members ("Members") are Members who have an Agreement, or are eligible to purchase an Agreement that gives them Membership into the club.
- Non-Members are other regular "Customers" who are in your database and may use your facility or services, but do not have a qualifying Agreement. Other examples of Non-Members include former Members, prospects, Physical Therapy patients, Non-Members using your Personal Trainers or services, etc.
Non-Members may also have an Agreement but not one that qualifies them for Membership into the club. The most common examples of this would be a "Guest Pass" for an extended duration (e.g. 1 or 2 weeks), a limited time Agreement for an out-of-town guest, and PT Agreement.
The primary PURPOSE for distinguishing these two (2) Statuses is to give you the ability to offer preferred or "qualified" PRICING to specific Members!!!
The Member Statuses will display on the header of the Member's Profile page as follows:
- Qualified Member: "Member - Member"
- Customer: "Customer - Member"
- Non-Member: "Customer - Non-Member"
This delineation is primarily a POS functionality. A Bundle and Bundle Price can be configured for Qualified Members. However, the pricing applies to Paid-In-Full (PIF) options ONLY and does NOT work its way down into Installment or Perpetual Billing.
However, there are multiple areas within MosoMRM where this functionality is applied:
- Item Setup
- If you select the Qualified Members Only check box when setting up the item, the item can ONLY be sold to Qualified Members.
- You can subsequently add an Item Price that applies solely for Qualified Members.
- The standard price, which may or may not be different than the Qualified Members Price, will display for the item in the Item Category section (left) of POS. However, when that item is selected, if the Member has a Qualified Member Status, only the Qualified Members Price will display when you add the item to the transaction.
- Bundle Setup
- If you select the Qualified Members Only check box when setting up the Bundle, the Bundle can ONLY be sold to Qualified Members.
- You can subsequently add a Bundle Price that applies solely for Qualified Members.
- This is the most important determinant as to who qualifies as a Member or Non-Member.
- If you select the Owner Qualifies as Member check box when setting up the Agreement, the Individual that purchases that Agreement will qualify as a Member.
- If you select the Only Available to Qualified Members check box, you must already be a Qualified Member to purchase this Agreement e.g. a Locker Agreement.
- You will typically NOT select both of these options in the same Agreement.
Qualified Member Agreement Examples
Below are some Agreement Examples and which check boxes to select when configuring Agreements. While you may select both with certain Agreements, one of the purposes of this feature is to give you the ability to distinguish Agreements for Members and Non-Members:
- Select the Owner Qualifies as Member check box ONLY if this Agreement qualifies the Individual for Membership into the club.
- Select the Only Available to Qualified Members check box ONLY if this Agreement can only be sold to Qualified Members. These are typically additional Agreements that are available to Qualified Members AFTER they have Membership into your club.
- Select NEITHER of these two check boxes if this Agreement can be available to anyone. Notice that the PT Agreement and Child Care have been highlighted here as well. These are examples of Agreements that may also be sold to regular customers that may not have a Membership. If that is the case, leave both check boxes clear.