//php print_r($this); ?>
The Payroll Schedules feature gives you the ability to configure the automatic processing of different payroll functions within MosoMRM. The configuration page uses the same user interface features as the Billing Schedules configuration.
How to Configure Payroll Schedules
The Recurrence Pattern you select on the New Schedule pop-up form will determine which options become available in the lower portion of that same section.
Configuring a Payroll Schedule
To Configure Payroll Schedules:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Financial section, select Payroll Schedules.
- In the Payroll Schedules section (left), click Add. The right New Schedule page displays.
- Enter the Name of the schedule in the Name text box.
- Enter a Description of the schedule in the Description text box.
- In the Effective Dates field in the Dates section (upper right), click the Calendar icon to the right of the field and select the date this schedule will be effective (required).
- If necessary, repeat this process for the End Date.
- Use the up and down arrows to select how many times the pattern will recur in the Recur Every field. This field displays regardless of what Recurrence Pattern you select.
- Once you have completed the Schedule (See Below for the remaining steps), an example of the next SIX (6) actual processing dates will display in the Processing Dates section (right side).
- Click Save.
At this point, the selection you made in the Recurrence Pattern drop-down list will determine which options will display and become available for selection. Regardless of your selection in the Recurrence Pattern drop-down list however, you MUST select one of the Radio Buttons to complete your schedule.
If you select the On Anniversary Based on Agreement radio button, the task will occur on the date entered in the Agreement, which will typically be the Effective Date you entered in the top section of the page.
If you select a Monthly recurrence pattern, you can select multiple "months" in the Recur Every field and then select the On these dates radio button to select which "Days" within the month(s) the schedule task will be completed.
In the example in the screen shot below, the task is set to Recur Every ONE (1) month on the 1st and 15th of that month.
If you select a Weekly recurrence pattern, you can select multiple "weeks" in the Recur Every field and then select the On these dates radio button to select which "Day(s) of the Week" the scheduled task will be completed.
In the example in the screen shot below, the task is set to run on THURSDAY, every TWO (2) weeks i.e. it will run on Thursday 4/21/2011 then again on 5/5/2011 and again on 5/19/2011 etc.
If you select a Daily recurrence pattern, you simply select how many "days" in the Recur Every field that you want this task to be completed. There are no Radio Buttons to select for this option.
In the example in the screen shot below, the task is set to run every TEN (10) days.
If you select a Yearly recurrence pattern, you simply select how many "year(s)" in the Recur Every field and then select the On radio button to select which "day of the year" the schedule task will be completed.
In the example in the screen shot below, the task is set to run every YEAR (1) on May 7.
After you create your Schedules, you must apply them to Business Units with applicable Tender Type settings for that Business Unit.
Unlike many of the other forms in MosoMRM, you can double-click directly in any of the fields on the Assigned Tenders pop-up form to edit the data.
To Configure Schedule Settings:
- In the Process Schedules section (left panel), click the Schedule for which you want to add Settings.
- In the Billing Settings section (right panel), click Add.
- Select an Enterprise, Division, or Business Unit you want to apply this schedule to in the Location drop-down list.
- Select a Start Date (typically it will be the same as the previously entered Effective Date) and an End Date.
- To add Tenders, click the Edit link in the Allow Tenders field. The Assigned Tenders pop-up form displays, listing the available Tenders for that Business Unit.
- Select the check boxes of the Tenders you want to add to apply to this Schedule.
- To edit any of the fields on this form, double-click in the field to activate the editor (drop-down list or text box).
- Select a schedule from the Re-Billing Schedule drop-down list. This sets the schedule for when any declined payments will be reprocessed.
- Enter an Aging Minimum (days) in the Age Min field.
- Enter an Aging Maximum (days) in the Age Max field. (NOTE: These Min and Max days apply to Re-Billing ONLY...see Re-Billing Example below).
- Click Done. You will be returned to the Billing Settings row editor.
- The Statements Allowed check box defaults to selected. This allows you to get a Statement for your billing or payment. Clear the check box if you do not want this feature activated.
- Click Update.
If your standard Billing is on the "1st" of each month and that happens to fall on a Thursday and your standard Re-Billing day is on "Friday" and the Aging Minimum (days) has been configured to more than one (1) day, the Re-Billing picks up on the following Friday. This is because the initial Re-Billing is not within the configured Min or Max days.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |