//php print_r($this); ?>
- The different roles in a specific party. This class contains: Member of the club, Employee of the club, User of the club, Tenant, and Vendor.
- The different party types. This can either be an organization or a person.
- The status of one’s ID card. This can be tracked through active, cancelled, lost, or stolen cards.
- This allows one to clear a problematic check-in. An example would be an expired ID.
- The colors used to identify ones status. Red is denied access while green is granted access.
- This tracks the changes made for a party type. This can be a specific characteristic, postal address, email address, or telephone number.
- This shows the characteristic types for a party. It can be a system defined characteristic which is not editable. For example, this can be the member’s name. UserDefined can be customized by the tenant.
- This creates an audit log for the different operations actions.
- The duration a discount is valid for; this can be for days, months, or years.
- This is used to distribute commission for each employee.
- The duration of a service being offered or the expiration date of the service. The duration can be unlimited.
- The different package types that are offered. This can include a type of membership, different services, and/or products.
- The item type can be purchased as a product, an access, a service, a fixed fee, or a bundle package.
- The different agreement types can either be a membership or a service.
- There is only a fixed agreement term which is a fixed rate for a specific membership or service.
- Point of sale types can either be an item or a bundle.
- A list of different parameters in a reporting tree. This can be a report or category.
- This is specific to each permission level. This can be used to set-up a unique skin for each level. Tenant is the highest level; division is the group of business units, for example a spa unit. A business unit is one facility, and endpoint is one location at the business unit. This can be the front desk. Lastly, it’s the user’s personal settings.
- These are the activities that can be used for a service or access to a specific facility.
- The two redemption types are manual and automated. This is if a user manual redeems a service or access. Automated can be if the member swipes their card for access and the system automatically redeems their access type.
- This can be the agreement for a specific item or a bundle.
- This is where the data is being stored and accessed. Workstation is a machine or computer.
- This is whether the item is a just one item or a bundle package.
- This differentiates a category from a subcategory.
- These are the different interfaces for payment options.
- Status of an invoice.
- The type of a transaction which can include a tax, discount, etc…
- This is used to search for a characteristic of a specific party. For example, one can search for “show all parties with last name starting with A.” This is where the characteristic will be A or equivalent to ‘A%’.
- This is used for the cash register. This can be if an employee has the cash register open or closed.
- The options the employee has to operate the cash register.
- The type of relationship of the group. This is only used for joining of shifts.
- One can adjust the currency or manual adjustment a price by taking off a percentage.
- State, Federal, Local, or Other taxes that may apply.
- This will link the entity back to a business activity that created an invoice. An example can be an agreement.
- This is specific to data security. This will grant permission for a user to access a list of actions on a specific resource of a system. The Same Day grants access for that specific day only.
Modules The different type of modules that can be accessed.
- This is simply to grant or deny access.
- This can schedule a recurrence pattern.
- This will define a type of effect on a schedule during a holiday.
- This will define a type of effect on a schedule during a missed time.
|The MosoMRM Modules|