//php print_r($this); ?>
The Notification Configuration defines the required settings to connect to your SMS (Text Messaging) server.
How to Configure Notification Settings
This process will be used by MosoMRM to send outbound messages only.
How to Set Up Your SMS Configuration:
- Set up your Twilio Account. When you do that, you will receive the three (3) primary elements to do this configuration.
- Select a Source Level. Pending on the structure of the Enterprise, each Business Unit Account must have a separate License e.g. if an Enterprise has twelve (12) Business Units, spread across the country, you must have 12 different Licenses with Twilio.
- When you set up your Accounts with Twilio, you are given an Account ID, Authorization Token , and a Phone Number. Enter these three (3) data elements in their respective fields.
- SMS Accoint Id = Account ID
- SMS Auth Token = Authorization Token
- SMS # from = Phone Number
- Click the Save button.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
|Enterprise & Business Unit Setup|
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |