//php print_r($this); ?>
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS...remember to log out, CLEAR CACHE, then log back in to your MosoMRM system!
This is especially important if you have the Permanent Log-In option selected on any POS or Check-In Workstations!!!
(Release Date: 11/19/2015)
MosoMRM 2.5 includes several features including:
- Ability to Add Commission Codes to Agreements
- Ability to Flag both Cancels and Suspensions as Exceptions
- Proof Text on Promotions
- Ability to Name a Corporate Agreement
- Corporate Agreement Custom Data Fields
- Restrict Access to Member Gift Card Screen
- Security to Find Member's Gift_Card
- Additional Permissions within Permission Tree and Operation Security Settings
- Security on Who Can Return an Item
- Add Tracking of Expected Service Provider to Service Sales
- New Prebilling Reports
- Expected Service Provider Reports
There are also several refinements and enhancements to existing features and functionality including:
- Limit Cancellation Reasons by Agreement
- Limit Suspension Reasons by Agreement
- Ability to Restrict the Number of Sales Advisors per Agreement
- Restriction to Prevent Creation of New Agreements if Member Required Fields are Missing
- Extend Agreement Rules to Add Restrictions by Work Role for Corporate Add-on Member Agreements
- Percent Discount Configuration and POS UI updated to include Permissible Range
- Ability to Restrict Gift Card to be Redeemable Only by the Person it was Issued To
- Rename 'Generate' button to 'View'
- Create Group By option for Tender Interface within Tender Analysis report
- Add Corporate Agreement Data Fields to Organization Member Agreements report
- Enhancement to Member Accounts - Funding Source Changes
- Add Corporate Agreement Name to Reports
Limit Cancellation Reasons by Agreement
Cancellation reasons can now be limited to certain agreements. This can be configured within MoSo in the Cancellation Reasons section or on the Add/Edit Agreement screen.
Cancellation reasons can be associated to agreements in two ways – either through the Agreements configuration screen or through the Cancellation Reasons configuration screen.
- Agreements Configuration Screen: When adding/editing an agreement, click the Cancel/Rewrite Reasons tab and select the associated reasons for that agreement.
- Cancellation Reasons Configuration Screen: When adding/editing a cancellation reason that is associated to Agreements or Rewrite, click the Available For Agreements tab and select the associated agreements for that reason.
Note: When adding a new cancellation reason, all agreements will be automatically selected on the Available For Agreements tab. You can easily deselect the agreements the reason does not apply to by unchecking the checkbox.
Initially, all agreements will be marked as available for all cancel reasons.
Agreements Configuration Screen
Cancellation Reasons Configuration Screen
Limit Suspension Reasons by Agreement
Suspension reasons can now be limited to certain agreements. This can be configured within MoSo in the Suspension Reasons section or on the Add/Edit Agreement screen.
Suspension reasons can be associated to agreements in two ways – either through the Agreements configuration screen or through the Suspension Reasons configuration screen.
- Agreements Configuration Screen: When adding/editing an agreement, click the Suspension Reasons tab and select the associated reasons for that agreement.
- Suspension Reasons Configuration Screen: When adding/editing a suspension reason, click the Available For Agreements tab and select the associated agreements for that reason.
Note: When adding a new suspension reason, all agreements will be automatically selected on the Available For Agreements tab. You can easily deselect the agreements the reason does not apply to by unchecking the checkbox.
Initially, all agreements will be marked as available for all suspension reasons.
Agreements Configuration Screen
Suspension Reasons Configuration Screen
Ability to Add Commission Codes to Agreements
Commission codes can be added to agreements (both member and corporate) to help track whether a commission should be paid on an agreement. The codes are configured within MoSo in the Commission Status Codes section and are assigned to agreements in any status. The codes can be edited and removed at any time and a removed code history is maintained. This code is a preliminary step to providing a more complete commission tracking system at some point in the future. This implementation only supports the entry and changing of the codes, it does not include any commission calculation or more detailed reporting.
Commission Status Codes can be added/updated on the Commission Status Codes configuration screen.
- Click the 'Add' button and enter a name to add a new code. You can also select whether it should be the default code and if it is active. Note that if the code is selected as the default, then it will be automatically assigned to any new agreement, regardless of agreement status.
- To edit an existing code, select the name and click the 'Edit' button.
- To show inactive codes, click the 'Show Inactive' button.
Commission Status Codes Configuration Screen
Commission Status Codes can be assigned to agreements by clicking on the Agreements tab, Edit button, and then selecting the 'Edit Commission Codes' link.
- To add a new code to the agreement, select an available code from the Available Codes section. Click 'Add' to move the code over to the Assigned Codes section. There is an option to add a comment before saving the code if desired.
- To remove a code from an agreement, select the assigned code from the Assigned Codes section. Click 'Remove' to move the code over to the Removed Commission Code History section. There is an option to add a comment before saving the code if desired. Once a code is removed, it is available to be added again and displays once again under the Available Codes.
- If a default code was configured, it will display automatically under the Assigned Codes section.
Available, Assigned, and Removed Commission Codes
Six new permissions were created under a new Commission Status Codes folder in the permission tree:
- View Commission Status Code – allows user to view the commission status code configuration
- Add Commission Status Code – allows user to add a commission status code within the configuration
- Update Commission Status Code – allows user to update a commission status code within the configuration
- View Commission Status Code Assignment – allows user to use the ‘Edit Commission Status Code’ link on the Agreements tab and access the codes
- Add Commission Status Code Assignment – allows user to add a code to the agreement
- Update Commission Status Code Assignment – allows user to remove the codes assigned to the agreement
Note: To begin using this feature, assign appropriate permissions to work roles then use the commission code configuration screen to establish an initial set of codes.
Edit Commission Codes
Removed Commission Code History
Ability to Flag both Cancels and Suspensions as Exceptions
With MoSo 2.5 we are introducing the concept of an "Exception Reason" with cancels and suspensions. These will give you the ability to document why you are making an exception to your standard rules for cancels and suspensions. Exception reasons, along with exception values and comments, can be associated with cancels and suspensions within the associated wizards. Once associated, they can be viewed through the Existing Cancellation Requests screen as well as on the Suspensions tab. The exception reasons are configurable within MoSo in the Exception Reasons section.
Exception Reasons can be added/updated on the Exception Reason configuration screen.
- Click the ‘Add’ button and enter the name to add a new reason. You can also select whether it should apply to Cancellations and/or Suspensions and whether it should be active.
- To edit an existing reason, select the name and click the 'Edit' button.
- To show inactive codes, click the 'Show Inactive' button.
If enabled, the Exception Reasons will display in the cancellation and suspension wizards. Exception reasons are always optional.
- Within the cancellation wizard, select the exception reason and enter an associated comment and value if applicable.
- Within the suspension wizard, select the exception reason and enter an associated comment and value if applicable.
Once added, the exception reasons will display in the Existing Cancellation Requests screen and on the Suspensions tab.
Five new permissions were created for the Exception Reasons feature in the permission tree.
Under a new Exception Reasons folder:
- View Exception Reasons – allows user to view the exception reason configuration
- Add Exception Reason – allows user to add an exception reason within the configuration
- Change Exception Reason – allows user to change an exception reason within the configuration
Under Member Management folder:
- Add Exception on Cancellation Request – allows exception reason and associated exception information to be captured on the cancellation request
- Add Exception on Suspension Request – allows exception reason and associated exception information to be captured on the suspension request
Note: To begin using this feature, assign appropriate permissions to work roles then use the exception reasons configuration screen to establish the reasons.
Existing Cancellation Request Screen – Exception Reasons
Suspensions Tab – Exception Reasons
Permissions – Exception Reasons Folder
Permissions – Exception Reasons in Member Management Folder
Ability to Restrict the Number of Sales Advisors per Agreement
The number of sales advisors can be restricted per agreement to 1, 2 or 3 depending on your specific requirements. This is configured within the Member Agreement section within MoSo.
The Member Configuration screen has been enhanced to include a new 'Max # of Sales Advisors' section with options of selecting 1, 2 or 3. Based on the selection, the agreement wizard will restrict the number of sales advisors that can be entered accordingly.
Initially, the value will be set to 3.
Member Configuration Screen
Agreement Wizard – 1 Sales Advisor
Restriction to Prevent Creation of New Agreements if Member Required Fields are Missing
A new restriction has been added that prevents a user from creating a new member agreement if any required member data fields are missing. This feature is most useful if you have a third party system or process which loads prospect information into your system that does not include all the fields that would be required if you entered the member manually. This option prevents you from creating an agreement for those prospects until you add the rest of the required fields.
A new permission called 'Allow Agreement with missing Required Member Fields' has been added to the Member Management folder for both Work Role and Individual permissions.
- If the user does not have this permission, a warning message is displayed while creating a new agreement (both individual and corporate) for members with missing required fields. After entering the required fields, the user can then create the agreement.
- The permission is also checked if an add-on agreement is created with an existing member.
Initially the permission will be checked by default, which is current system behavior.
Permission - Member Management Folder - Allow Agreement with Missing Required Member Fields
Alert - Missing Required Member Fields
Proof Text on Promotions
A configurable 'proof' text can now be set on a promotion. With this enabled, the salesperson or user selling the agreement will be prompted with a reminder to ask for something specific, such as the student ID or whatever text was placed in the proof text field.
Proof text is set within Promotion Management on the Conditions tab. Check the 'Requires Proof Text?' checkbox to enable the feature and add the text you would like to display. Once configured, the proof text prompt will display in the agreement wizard on the promotion selection step, when you select the specific promotion.
Note: If a user has access to promotion management, then they will also be able to add proof text.
Promotion Management Configuration Screen – Proof Text
Proof Text – Agreement Wizard
Extend Agreement Rules to Add Restrictions by Work Role for Corporate Add-on Member Agreements
Agreement Rules have been enhanced to allow for further restrictions on the ability to cancel and rewrite corporate add-on agreements. This feature will prevent certain work roles from canceling or rewriting an agreement for a particular organization.
A new 'Corporate' tab has been added to the Agreement Rules screen. This tab contains available Organization Types and Work Role Permissions. Once one or more organization type is selected, the Work Role permissions box is enabled and you are able to select whether a work role has the permission for cancelling (Allow Cancel) and/or rewriting (Allow Rewrite).
Note: these new permissions work together with the existing Cancel/Rewrite permissions that are accessible via the Staff Work Roles – Agreement Classification screen. The existing permissions supersede the corporate agreement rule permissions.
- Within the Agreement Rules screen, corporate tab, if 'Allow' is checked for a particular staff work role, then employees with this staff work role can rewrite/cancel the corporate agreement or the corporate add-on agreement when this agreement rule is in effect.
- Within the Agreement Rules screen, corporate tab, if 'Allow' is not checked for a particular staff work role, then employees with this staff work role cannot rewrite/cancel the corporate agreement or the corporate add-on agreement when this agreement rule is in effect. The following message is displayed to the user if they try to cancel/rewrite: "You do not have permission to cancel/rewrite this corporate agreement."
Note: To begin using this feature, select an agreement rule and within the Corporate tab, select the organization type(s) and associated permissions for the work roles.
Agreement Rules – Corporate Tab
Agreements Configuration Screen – Agreement Rule Association
Organization – Agreements Tab: Cancel without Permission Alert Message
Organization – Agreements Tab: Rewrite without Permission Alert Message
Ability to Name a Corporate Agreement
A corporate agreement name has been added and now displays when creating a corporate agreement. This will allow sales advisors to more easily identify the different agreements available to corporate add-ons. Previously the corporate/organization name displayed and if the corporation offered multiple agreements it was very hard to figure out which one applied. Now you can name each individual agreement. For example, if the Acme Corporation had one agreement for executives and another for the rest of the employees, you might name one 'Acme Corp – Exec' and the other 'Acme Corp – Employee'.
By default, the Corporate Agreement Name is set to the name of the organization when creating a new agreement.
If you change a Corporate Agreement Name, it must be unique within an organization.
- For example, an organization could not have two 'Short-Term Membership' agreements, but two different organizations could each have a 'Short-Term Membership' agreement.
Corporate Agreement Name has been added as both a filter option and an additional column on the following reports: Agreement Rewrites, Agreement Initiation, Agreement Sales, Organization List, and Organization Activity.
You can view any changes to the Corporate Agreement Name in the Agreement Change History. To begin configuration, load an Organization and sell a new Corporate Agreement.
Organization - Agreements Screen
Organization - Agreements Screen: Edit
Organization - Agreements Screen: Edit Pop-up
Organization - Agreements Screen: Show Change History
Organization - Agreements Screen: Change History Details
Corporate Agreement Custom Data Fields
Custom data fields can be created for an organization which can then be associated to specific corporate agreements. These fields are used to capture specific information that the organization would like to track about it participants. The data fields can be added to agreement templates and are viewable through reporting on the Organization Member report.
Corporate data fields are created within a new tab under the organization called 'Data Fields.' Once they are added to the organization, they can be used on the various corporate agreements.
New fields are added by clicking 'Add' and entering the name, along with other relevant values including: Description, Default, Inactive, Length, Value Format, List Values, Date Validation, RegEx, and Mask.
- If Default is selected, the data field will automatically be added to the data fields screen when creating a new corporate agreement.
- If Inactive is selected, the field will not be available for selection when creating a new corporate agreement.
Note: Roles with the ability to add or modify a corporate agreement will have the ability to define or change the data fields.
After the fields are created, up to 10 fields can be associated with a specific corporate agreement. This is done when creating a new corporate agreement within the wizard on the Data Fields tab. The user can select whether the fields are required and can add/modify which fields display and in what order. If a field is needed that has not already been defined, the user can easily add it by clicking the 'View/Manage Corporate Data fields' link which allows the user to toggle between the wizard and the organization Data Fields screen.
- Once the corporate agreement is finalized, the data fields assigned to that agreement cannot be changed. At this point, in order to make changes, the agreement can either be rewritten or a new agreement can be created.
When selling a new corporate add-on agreement, the custom fields will display within the wizard as Additional Information. Any required fields are highlighted in red and show an exclamation mark.
If a data field value needs to be changed after the agreement is sold, the user can edit it by selecting the Member, clicking the Agreements tab, and highlighting the corporate agreement. From there, click the Edit button and select Data Fields to make modifications.
Note: Roles with the ability to modify an add-on member agreement will be able to modify the data fields for that agreement.
When doing a rewrite on a corporate add-on member, if the new agreement is for the same corporate organization, the custom data fields will be brought across from the old agreement and used as the default values when showing the new agreement.
The custom data fields are also available in the agreement templates. Two new permissions were created under the Member Management folder in the permission tree:
- View Member Corp Fields – this allows the user to view the data field values
- Update Member Corp Fields – this allows the user to update the data field values
If neither of the permissions are enabled, the Data Fields option will appear disabled within the Agreements - Edit menu.
Corporate Add-on Agreement – Edit Data Fields Link
Corporate Add-on Agreement – Edit Data Fields
Member Management Folder – Permissions
Percent Discount Configuration and POS UI updated to include Permissible Range
Percentage based discounts now allow for a configurable minimum and maximum discount percent range. This allows you to set up discounts that are not for a fixed dollar amount or percentage, but instead allow the user to choose the discount within the specified range. Based on this configuration, the POS UI displays a pop-up window which allows the user to specify the exact discount amount.
Within the configuration, when the same values are set for the default, minimum & maximum, then the discount automatically becomes a fixed percentage.
Within POS, the discount pop-up will display the default value but the user can change the value in either the amount or percentage fields per the defined range. When the value is changed in one of the fields, the other is automatically updated.
For existing discounts, the minimum and maximum fields will be set to the same as the current % amount on percentage discounts.
Discounts / Adjustments Configuration
Percentage Based Discount Range within POS
Ability to Restrict Gift Card to be Redeemable Only by the Person it was Issued to
This enhancement provides the ability to restrict the redemption of a gift card to only the person it was issued to. When configured, MoSo will check to ensure the gift card is associated to the purchase member specified on the POS screen and will not allow the use of the gift card if the member ID is different from the one recorded when the gift card was issued.
Within item setup, under Gift Card Item, a new setting has been added called 'Restrict Redemption to Purchase Member.' This setting is tied to the 'Member Required' option which is auto-selected when the 'Restrict to Purchase' member selection is enabled.
If the setting is enabled, then a check occurs within POS and on the member invoice payment screen.
- POS – When redeeming, the purchasing member must be selected and must match the member assigned to the gift card. If it does not match, an alert is displayed.
- Member Invoice Payment Screen – When redeeming, all the invoices for the payment must be linked to the bill account of the purchasing member. If it is not the same member, an alert is displayed.
For existing gift cards, the new 'Restrict Redemption to Purchase Member' setting will not be checked.
Item Setup – New Gift Card Setting
POS – Alert Message when Purchasing Member does not Match Member Assigned to Gift Card
Member Invoice Payment Screen – Alert Message
Restrict Access to Member Gift Card Screen
A new permission has been added that restricts access to the gift card screen. If a user does not have the permission, then they are unable to view the gift card screen from the POS Manage Gift Cards button and from the Member Manage drop-down links.
The new 'View Gift Card Screen' permission can be found under the Gift Card folder in the permission tree.
When a user does not have permission, and tries to access the gift card screen through POS, an alert is displayed and the system prompts the user to enter a different pin. If the new pin entered has permission, then the gift card screen is opened. If the pin does not have permission, then the alert and pin prompt are displayed again. Without the permission, the 'Gift Cards' link will no longer display from the Member - Manage drop-down.
Initially, all users will get the ‘View Gift Card Screen’ permission.
View Gift Card Screen Permission
POS Screen – View when Manage Gift Card button is selected without Permission
Member Manage Drop-Down – Gift Cards Link Does Not Display
Security to Find Member's Gift Card
A new permission has been added that prevents a user from searching for a gift card number within the gift card search screen. This was added to restrict certain users from being able to just type in gift card numbers to find one with a remaining balance.
The new 'Find Gift Card by Number' permission can be found under the Gift Card folder in the permission tree.
Without this permission, the user can only search for gift cards by role ID or name. With the permission, the user can search by gift card number, role ID, or name – which is the same as how the search works today.
Initially all users with access to POS will get the new 'Find Gift Card by Number' permission.
Find Gift Card by Number Permission
Gift Card Screen – Without 'Find Gift Card by Number' Permission
Additional Permissions within Permission Tree and Operation Security Settings
New permissions were added to member management including the following: View Appointments, Change Appointments, View Portal Login, and Change Portal Login. A new Gift Card folder was created within the tree to group the new View Gift Card Screen and Find Gift Card by Number options. In addition, new tabs for Gift Card, Appointments, and Portal Login are now available from the Operation Security Settings view.
The following permissions were added to the Member Management folder on the permission tree:
- View Appointments
- Change Appointments
- View Portal Login
- Change Portal Login
The 'View Appointments' permission allows you to view appointments but you are unable to change anything about them. Without the permission, the Appointments tab is hidden altogether. The 'Change Appointments' permission allows you to view and update the appointments as needed.
The 'View Portal Login' permission allows you to view the portal login information but you are unable to change anything about it. Without the permission, the View Portal link is hidden altogether. The 'Change Portal Login' permission allows you to view and update the portal login information as needed.
Within the Operation Security Settings (accessible via right click), three new tabs were created for Gift Card, Appointments, and Portal Login. Note that the security permission for Gift Card is 'View' and it only controls the 'View Gift Card Screen' feature. The 'Find Gift Card by Number' feature must be enabled via the permission tree.
Initially all users will get the view and change appointment permissions as well as the view and change portal login permissions.
View/Change Appointments Permissions
View/Change Portal Login Permissions
Gift Card Folder and Gift Card Permissions
Operations Security Settings – New Tabs
Security on Who Can Return an Item
This feature gives clubs the ability to control what items a user can return based on category and work role. If a user attempts to return an item that they do not have permission to return, an error displays and they are prompted to enter a PIN for another user with permission.
There are two ways to configure this security setting, but you only need to adjust it in one place to take effect.
- From Staff Work Roles - POS Categories:
- Open Staff Work Roles and click the Edit link under POS Categories for the desired work role.
- The 'Ability to Return' column controls which item categories this work role can return. Mark the item categories this work role can return, then click the Save button.
- From Category Setup:
- Open Category Setup and select an item category. Click Edit to enable editing its work role permissions.
- The Ability to Return column controls which work roles can return items in this category. Mark the work roles which can return these items, then click the Save button.
Once configured, a user cannot return items in categories unless they have the return permission.
- For example, a member was sold a Cookie, which General Managers cannot return:
Log in as a user of the target work role and pull up POS. Search for the invoice to return, then click Return Invoice. User is presented with alert that they do not have the ability to return that item and the pin prompt is displayed. Another user with permission to return these items can enter their PIN to return them.
Note: When you enter a new pin you are changing the pin/person for the rest of the transaction, so the user is only prompted again if the NEW pin doesn’t have permission.
Invoice Screen - Item Sold
Invoice Search - Return Invoice
Return Invoice – Alert Message and Pin Prompt
Expected Service Provider
Add Tracking of Expected Service Provider to Service Sales
To help clubs manage their PT commission structure, an Expected Service Provider (ESP) can now be associated with service items. The ESP is created by linking an employee with a service item, and can be set and updated within POS, Agreements, Scheduler and Activity Management.
This feature allows employees to be linked to service items at the time of sale. Linking can occur within POS as well as the Agreement Wizard. The linking becomes automatic when a member has a previously purchased item with an ESP assigned, as the system automatically assigns the new item's ESP to the previous item's ESP. Although this employee will be the default provider when a session is redeemed, the user is always able to specify that a different employee actually provided the service.
POS – If the Expected Service Provider (ESP) is not set for a particular item, select 'Add/Change Expected Service Provider' via the Edit button to search and select the user. Once set, the ESP can be easily cleared using the 'Clear' button. The system remembers the ESP that is associated to the item and the next time the item is purchased through POS for that member, the same ESP will display. Note: You are not required to associate an Expected Service Provider when you sell the item.
POS – Service Item: Expected Service Provider Not Set
Activity Management – For items sold with an Expected Service Provider, the ESP will display with that item under both the Redemption and History tabs. The ESP can be updated from either tab and will automatically update the ESP in the other view.
Activity Management – Redemptions: Expected Service Provider
Activity Management – History: Expected Service Provider
Scheduler – When creating a new appointment, if you select prepaid activity, the ESP will automatically display in the drop-down with the item. If you select Pay at Location, schedule the appointment and then click pay now & redeem, the user is taken to POS. At that point, the employee selected in the appointment displays as the ESP and is no longer editable. Note: If you try to book an appointment with a service provider other than the ESP, the system displays an alert but allows you to continue if desired.
Scheduler – Prepaid Activity
Scheduler – Pay at Location
Scheduler – Pay Now & Redeem: POS
Agreements – When creating a new agreement, the ESP (if linked) displays under Installment Options. It can be cleared and updated if needed. If one has not been linked, then the user can select an ESP. Once the agreement is finalized, the ESP(s) displays in POS and can be updated from there as well.
Agreement Wizard – Linked ESP
Agreement Wizard – Set ESP
Agreement Template – The ESP name and Role ID were added to the template mapping.
Permission – A new permission called 'Change Expected Service Provider' was added to Activity Management. If the permission is set, the user can update the ESP within Activity Redemptions as well as Activity History. If the permission is not set, the user cannot update the ESP within Activity Redemptions or Activity History. Initially, the permission will only be available for system administrators.
Permission – Change Expected Service Provider
POS – Edit Menu: Add/Change Expected Service Provider
POS – Search for Expected Service Provider
POS – Service Item with Expected Service Provider
Activity Management – Activity and Member History
Activity Management – Redemptions: Alert when Employee is different than the ESP
Scheduler – Alert when Employee is different than ESP
To increase usability, the Generate button that displays for every report has been renamed to View. The View, Excel and PDF options can be used independently. In addition, after clicking View, you will now see a Please Wait progress indicator as the report is being generated on screen.
Please Wait Progress Indicator
Create Group By option for Tender Interface within Tender Analysis report
The Payment Tender Analysis report now has the ability to group payments by Tender Interface. This is especially useful when you have multiple Cash or Credit Card tender types.
New Prebilling Reports
A new set of Pre-Billing reports is available which can help you audit your pre-billing. The "Pre-Billing Invoice Items" report allows you to quickly audit agreements to find inconsistent or irregular rates. The "Pre Billing Active Agreements Not Being Billed" report allows you to quickly review active agreements that have no charges projected for a selected billing cycle. Lastly, the "Pre Billing Invoice Comparison" report compares last month's invoicing against the current month's invoicing to show month over month changes to audit the invoicing process.
Add Corporate Agreement Data Fields to Organization Member Agreements report
With the addition of custom data fields on Corporate Agreements, we have added those fields to the Organization Member Agreement report to view. This will allow you to quickly view important data on Corporate Members that you are tracking within MOSO.
Enhancement to Member Accounts - Funding Source Changes
A new view has been added to the Member Accounts - Funding Source Changes report to view summary totals for each category of funding source data. This is a great high level view of the types of changes occurring within a given time period. This allows you to easily view the overall results of your CAU activity.
Add Corporate Agreement Name to Reports
With the addition of being able to create Corporate Agreement names, we have added that data to the Agreement Rewrites, Agreement Initiation, Agreement Sales, Organization List, and Organization Activity reports to give you insight into Corporate business.
Expected Service Provider Reports
A new set of reports have been created to help manage the Expected Service Provider feature within MOSO. These reports track sales by service provider and help audit activities which may have been linked to incorrect service providers.