//php print_r($this); ?>
Click this link to view the MosoMRM 1.90 Supplement.
(Release Date: 4/26/2013)
- Inventory Management
- Performance Commission Upgrades
- Sharing Activities and Activity Authorization
- Prorated Cancellations
- Advanced and Phonetic Search Options.
- Agreement Rewrites
- Scheduler Workflow Upgrades.
- Employee Profile Upgrades
- The ability to Cancel Multiple Event Instances at one time.
- Workstation Configuration
Feature Security Updates is a new section of our Release Notes. This section lists all of the additional security settings that apply to any new or existing features in each MosoMRM release.
Your currently logged-in Workstation and Business Unit now display in the lower left corner of ALL standard pages in MosoMRM.
When purchasing Activities with multiple units e.g. a 20-Pack of PT, 10-Pack of Massage, 25 Childcare Check-Ins, etc., you can share the activities with other Members.
- This applies to Service Items ONLY.
- This applies to unit based items only.
- The activities can be shared with ANYONE in the database.
To make an item shareable, the new Allow Sharing check box must be selected when configuring the Service Item in Item Setup. This setting can be activated and deactivated for any service at any time, however, if an item is deactivated, any previously shared services are still retroactively active i.e. if you have sold a shareable service that is being shared with two (2) others and you subsequently deactivate the option, you can still share the sessions with the original two Members but would NOT be able to share them with any new individuals.
You can set Activity Sharing options in:
- Activity Management - The Share button has been added to a Member's Activity Management page and is active for shareable activities only.
- Agreement Writer - If you select a primary Bundle (Step 3) or an Additional Bundle or Service (Step 4) that includes a shareable Activity, the Choose Sharing Options step will become available at the end of the process.
After you click the Add Activity Sharing link, the Share Activity pop-up window displays where you select the Member you are "Sharing With" and the number of "Units" you are sharing.
In Activity Management, the Activity Sharing pop-up window displays where you can add the same information, but also have the ability to include an End Date.
Activity sessions being redeemed can now be authorized by either a Manager or a Member, the latter using their their Moso myClub password. This feature protects against fraud and is another layer of accountability for Managers, Members, and Employees. This tool ensures that all Performance Commissions are accurately reconciled and paid out properly.
This feature applies to Service Items ONLY, and to sessions with a "Use" Activity Status. Activity sessions can be authorized in four (4) places:
There are multiple configurations and two (2) critical security setting that must be completed to effectively use this feature. Click HERE to view Activity Authorization Permissions.
- The new Authorization tab in the Redemption Rules - There is a lone check box in this configuration and if selected, requires that a Member authorize that the service is being Used before it is redeemed.
- In Item Setup, you must select a Redemption Rule for which authorization is required.
If all of the required configurations and security settings are completed and a Member redeems a session, you will be prompted with a pop-up window that looks similar to the Check-In interface.
- For a Member Authorization, the MEMBER will be prompted to enter their Moso myClub password in a text box and then click the Confirm Member
- For an Employee Authorization, click the Employee Authorization button, enter your Employee PIN (must have permissions to perform this function), the button will turn green, click that button and continue.
You can continue with the redemption transaction WITHOUT authorization but you must come back later and complete the process for the Member and Service Provider to get credit for that redemption.
A list of all Add-on Agreements displays in the Agreements tab on the Organization Profile. This previously displayed just a total count of the Add-ons under that Corporate Agreement but the display is now paginated and also includes a Search feature.
The Agreement Rewrite functionality copies the properties of an existing Agreement, giving you the ability to change, edit or keep those same properties as you create a new Agreement. The new Agreement will in turn, have a new Agreement Number but will keep the original Start Date.
Agreements that have been Paid-In-Full or on Installments can be rewritten without exceptions. An Agreement on a Perpetual billing cycle however, can only be rewritten prior to the first billing invoice being generated or before any other payments have been applied.
Examples of when you would use this feature include:
- Agreement Upgrades
- Change of Location
- Adding or Removing Items
- Change of Billing Date
You can rewrite Active Agreements ONLY but can not change the following:
- Agreement Group
- Agreement Classification
- Agreement Role i.e. you cannot go from an Add-On to a Primary.
Expired, Cancelled, or Agreements with a pending Cancellation can not be rewritten. You can not rewrite an Agreement with an active or pending Suspension (Freeze or Hold). You must first rescind the suspension in order to rewrite a Suspended Agreement, or an Agreement pending suspension.
After rewriting an Agreement, an icon displays to left of the Agreement record letting you know that a rewrite was done on that Agreement. If you hover over that icon, the details of rewrite will display.
Two (2) configurations are required to use the Rewrite feature:
- Two (2) new selections and one (1) new feature have been added to the Cancellation Reasons configuration that affect the rewriting of an Agreement.
- Rewrite - This identifies this reason as specific to rewrites ONLY. The Agreements, Invoices, and Refund check boxes can NOT be selected at this point.
- Prior to First Billing - This indicates what actions to take if the Agreement is cancelled before the first billing Date. If you select this, a prompt displays alongside the Cancellation Reason advising you that this cancellation is before the first billing date.
- Always Return Item - This new feature is a list of the Item Types available in MosoMRM. If you select any of these Item Types, any item within that Item Type will be returned during the rewrite process (see below for Best Practices).
- Bundle Setup - The Rewrite Agreements check box must be selected for this Bundle to be available in an Agreement that is selected for a Rewrite.
- Include only items that will continue to be billed (Service, Access, and Annual Improvement Fees) in your rewrite Bundle.
- It is recommended that you return all Service, Access, and Rental items in any Agreement that is being rewritten before the First Billing Date (see below).
After an Agreement has been rewritten, two (2) icons differentiate Agreement rewrites in the Agreements tab on the Member Profile.
If you click on either icon, a message displays noting the corresponding Agreements. For example, if Agreement #419 was a rewrite of Agreement #346:
- If you click the Rewrite icon on Agreement #419, the following will display: "This is a rewrite of Agreement #346".
- If you click the Rewritten icon on Agreement #346, the following will display: "Agreement #419 is the current rewrite of this Agreement".
The Edit button now includes two (2) additional options:
- Finalize - This gives you the option to finalize an Agreement that has been saved with a Save & Hold or Pending Payment Status.
- Change Funding - This gives you the option to change the Funding Source on an Agreement. This was previously the only option under this button.
- Rewrite - This gives you the ability to Rewrite the Agreement, which is to change or edit some of the properties of that Agreement (see above).
You can now preview and print the PDF version of any non-finalized Agreement from the Agreements tab on the Member Profile. This gives you the ability to give the Member a readable version of the Agreement and also, affords you the opportunity to check all of the amounts and terms and conditions prior to finalizing any payments.
The View button replaces the View PDF button and also includes the View Rewrite History option. This feature tracks and lists any rewrites (changes) that are made during the life of that Agreement.
While you can use this feature to view any Agreement, it will be used most often at the end of the Agreement Writer process. When you get to the final step of the Agreement Writer (Step 7 - Payment), select the Save as Draft button. This will save the Agreement with a Not Finalized or Save and Hold status in the Agreements Tab on your Member Profile page. Go to that page, click the View button and select the View PDF option. A PDF Version of the Agreement displays with a "Draft" watermark inserted diagonally across the page. After viewing and/or printing the Agreement, you can then go back and finalize the transaction.
You now have a Copy feature in Bundle Setup, giving you ability to quickly copy and edit an existing Bundle or create a new one with those same properties. The new Bundle button replaces the Add button in the Bundle section (left) and includes a list of three (3) new options, as well as the Add feature:
- Edit - This will display the current Bundle with the current MosoMRM editing rules in effect.
- Copy to New - This copies the existing Bundle properties and gives you the ability to create a new Bundle based on those properties. This leaves the old Bundle active and intact and creates a new Bundle.
- Copy & Replace - This copies the existing Bundle properties in the same manner, giving you the ability to "rewrite" the Bundle. However, the Start Date that you enter for the new Bundle becomes the End Date of the old Bundle and that Bundle in turn, becomes inactive. This feature is similar to Rewriting an Agreement.
Also, the section on the right of the page now includes two (2) expand/collapse buttons:
- Items - This lists the items in the Bundle
- Agreements - This lists the Agreements in which this Bundle has been selected.
You can now add Items to the Bundle AND add the Bundle directly to an Agreement.
In the main section, the Available Recurring check box has been removed and replaced with the New Agreements and Rewrite Agreements check boxes. The option you select determines if you are directed immediately to the standard Agreement Writer (New) or to the Member Agreement Rewrite pop-up window (Rewrite) to begin the rewrite process. If you select:
- New Agreements - This Bundle will be available for new Agreements only and not for rewrites i.e. this Bundle will display in the Choose An Agreement list on the Agreement Writer when a new Agreement is being created.
Rewrite Agreements - This Bundle will be available for rewrite Agreements only. As noted above with New Agreements, these specific Bundles will display in the same list but only when an Agreement is being rewritten.
- Rewrite Agreements - This Bundle will be available for rewrite Agreements only. As noted above with New Agreements, these specific Bundles will display in the same list after you complete the required information in the Member Agreement Rewrite pop-up window.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You can select BOTH of these options and if you do, the Bundle will be available for both new and rewritten Agreements.
The Work Roles and Departments tab has been expanded to include three (3) tabs.
- Work Roles - The User Interface has been opened up for a cleaner look but the entry options are unchanged.
- Work Departments - The Manage button, which gave you the ability to assign and manage Pay Types, has been removed.
In the Add Availability tab when setting up availability for an employee :
- When you select a Service Type when setting your availability, ALL items under that Service Type are automatically selected. Also, ALL items subsequently added to that Service Type are also automatically selected. With this feature, the Administrator no longer has to update every employee's availability when a new item is added to that Service Type.
- Only schedulable items in a Category within an employee's Work Role will display in the Service Type availability tree view.
- The Choose Locations option is now a multi-select tree view. This gives you the ability to add availability to multiple locations at once.
Also, when removing availability in Scheduler for an employee that has appointments during the times you are removing, a warning message displays advising you that the employee has appointments during that time period. This is just a warning and the appointment(s) will remain on the calendar after the availability is removed and must be rescheduled manually if required.
Filter options have been added to the header of the Events page. This gives you the ability to select which Events and Event Instances you wish to displays based on Business Unit, Date Range, and Category. This will improve performance and make the page more manageable for larger Enterprises.
Cancelling Multiple Event Instances
You can now cancel multiple Event Instances at one time. The Cancel Multiple button has been added to the Events page which opens the Cancel Multiple Event Instances pop-up window.
Multiple Event Instances can be cancelled after a specific date i.e. you will select a date and all Instances after that date will be cancelled. You can select additional options to further specify which Instances will be cancelled after that date. These and other options include:
- All Instances - This option cancels all of the Instances after the specified date.
- Only Instances without Registrants - This cancels only Instances after the specified date that have no registrants. Instances that have registrants would not be cancelled even if they will occur after the specified date.
- Keep on Calendar and Remove from Calendar
- You can now add and remove registrants directly from the Scheduler.
- This gives your front line staff the ability to add registrants to Events and other classes occurring at their own facility without having to search through the events for the entire Division or Enterprise.
- The Manage Registrants option has been added to the Action Type drop-down list. This option, like the Update Attendance option, opens the Event Instance Registrations pop-up window but also includes the Add feature and other options. At this point, you can follow the standard workflow for adding or removing a registrant from that Instance.
- Additional Registration Payment Options. The available options in the Payment Type drop-down list have been parred down.
- The Pay Now and option has been added, which will direct you to POS to finalize the registration.
- The Pay with Prepaid Service option has been removed and the Pay Later option replaces the Pay at Location option.
- You can now run and print the Event Attendance Report from the Registrant tab and from the Scheduler (see Other Reports below).
The Inventory Management functionality gives you the ability to receive products, calculate costs and margins, and track the supply levels of those products, including adjustments, at your facility or pro shop. You can also keep track of the Vendors associated with each product at the Category level.
Permissions are at the Work Role and Operations Security (right click) levels ONLY. Click HERE to view Inventory Management Permissions. After you set up permissions, configure Inventory Management in this order:
- When Configuring an Item (new or existing) in Item Setup, select the Product Item Type, select the Track Inventory check box, and add or select the required information in the new Inventory Item section.
- After adding a Price, the quantity information you added displays in the new Item Management tab.
- Inventory Adjustment Reasons - This creates the reasons you can do an inventory adjustment for an item.
You can now generate Lockers for any Business Unit for which the logged-in user has access. The Business Unit filter has been added in the header of the Locker Setup page so you can switch quickly and freely between Business Units. Previously, you would have to change Business Units in the top right of screen to create Lockers for that Business Unit.
You will now get a warning message if you are using Moso myClub in an unsupported web browser.
In most cases, the Service Provider or Trainer are more readily associated with an Event than the room or part of the facility where the Event is taking place. Hence, on the Event Registration screen, the Service Providers/Trainers are now listed FIRST (alphabetical, last name then first name) followed by the Resources on each Event on the Schedule.
A duplicate check on emails is now performed when registering for a Free Trial, Online Membership, or Creating an Account in Moso myClub. If the email address exists, the the Member or prospective Member are notified that the email address is already registered and they are given the link to the Log-In screen. On the Log-In screen, they are given the option to get Password Reset information sent to that email address.
Several enhancements have been made to the Performance Commissions functionality.
Commission Groups is a new configuration that has been added to group Service Providers and other staff members based on the commission rates they will receive as stated in the Performance Schedules assigned to that group. Employees can be added to a Group from their own Employee Profile or when you configure the Performance Schedule. However, you can only belong to ONE Commission Group.
After you configure your Feature and Operation Security settings, (Click HERE to view these security settings), it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you configure the elements of this functionality in this specific order:
- Performance Schedules - This is where you add new Performance Schedules and apply specific Items to that schedule. Do NOT add the Performance Schedule details in this configuration. (NOTE: This is not a new configuration but includes several new options and features and a new User Interface, which is very similar to Bundle Setup.)
- Once the Performance Schedule is added, go to the Commission Groups configuration and add Commission Groups.
- Staying on the Commission Groups configuration, add a Performance Schedule, and enter the details, to that Commission Group. These details will in turn, display on the Performance Schedule page. These details include:
- Apply that schedule to a Business Unit or other level in your Enterprise hierarchy.
- Assign it to either "Employees" or a specific Commission Group.
- Determine the "Points" required and the "Bonus Levels" (see below) when additional commissions for that schedule to take effect.
- Determine a "Percentage" of the item price and/or a "Flat Amount" that will be paid out when the Points are reached. You can configure BOTH of these for one schedule.
- Assign Performance Commissions to specific Staff Members on their Employee Profile.
- An individual can only be assigned to ONE Commission Group.
- However, if you are integrating previously configured Performance Schedules with MosoMRM, and a staff member had a previously configured schedule within a group, an override option is available to allow that option to stand. If this is the case, the Employee Override option is automatically added for that Performance Schedule. This feature prevents you from having to re-configure all of the old and current Schedules for that individual.
- (Optional) Return to Item Setup and select a Performance Schedule for any applicable Service Items. This can also be done immediately after you create your Performance Schedules if you so desire. If you select a schedule when configuring or editing an item, the item is listed in the Items View link on the Performance Schedule page.
Points - These are arbitrary numbers assigned for a specific Activity redemption within that specific Performance Schedule. Points can be taken out to two (2) decimal points and are accumulated per redemption and when specific milestones is reached, additional commission levels take effect.
Bonus Level - This is a mark or status level where increased commissions are configured and paid. If you reach a Bonus Level, you will receive the commissions for the new levels at that point for all services performed within the designated date range of the Performance Schedule. Prior to reaching any Bonus level, you will get the percentage and/or rate stated in the original schedule.
The Commission Batch Management page gives you the ability to create new for Performance Commission batches and subsequently reconcile, approve, prepare, and export these batches for payroll processing. Batch processing will typically be completed by the Fitness Manager either:
- Every day.
- When he or she knows there are outstanding commissions.
- Done in sync with the payroll processing.
The page includes the Advanced Search feature with Commission Type, Location, and Time Frame criteria. Once a batch is approved it cannot be saved or approved again. After you approve the batch, you can generate a .csv file and Export the file for payroll processing.
The upgrades to Point of Sale revolve around Receipts and the options available when printing receipts.
- The print options on a standard POS Receipt have been clarified:
- "Print One" - This will print ONE (1) copy of the receipt regardless of the number you selected in the Additional Receipts field in Item Setup.
- "Print All" - This will print the number of receipts you selected in the Additional Receipts field and the number you selected in the Additional Receipt Copies field in the Tender Types configuration. The number of copies you entered will print out for each item that has been selected and for every Tender Type in the transaction.
- Item Receipt Messages - The receipt message you configure for an item in Item Setup now displays on the Invoice for a back office payment and can be printed accordingly.
- This is very similar to the item message in POS.
- Items that include a message will be noted with a double asterisk (**) to the right of the Item name.
- The message will subsequently display in a section at the bottom left of the Invoice.
- Invoice Receipts - The Balance Due date displays if the Agreement has an outstanding balance. This gives you the ability to see when the payments was, and is, due.
- POS Receipts - The Transaction Dates display for all individual transactions performed regarding that invoice and formatted for receipt printers e.g. If a Member makes an additional payment on an Invoice or a return after the date of the original transaction.
The process for prorating the last billing for a cancelled Agreement has been altered. This new process applies to time or unit based items and only to Agreements on a recurring billing cycle.
Previously, the Member was billed the full amount of the final payment on the scheduled Invoice date and then a prorated return was done on the scheduled Billing date for any unused activities. The new process bills ONLY the prorated amount with the invoice going through a series of "Status" updates (see below) before being finalized. However, the last billing will not be prorated with a future cancellation date that is prior to next billing.
A simple formula, which is done strictly on the back end, has been created for both Unit and Time based items to determine how many Units per day are used to calculate the prorated amount based on the number of days in the billing cycle.
- Units Per Day = Units per item / Number of days in Billing Cycle and rounded up to whole number
- Invoice Qty = Units Created / Units per item
The new process affects:
- Your primary activity (Check-In) or any Rental items (Lockers).
- After the final billing, the Agreement Cancellation can NOT be rescinded.
- An Agreement can be rewritten between last billing and cancellation dates i.e treat this is a fixed term Agreement.
It will NOT affect:
- Fees e.g. a Facility Improvement Fee.
- Any items that were Paid-In-Full or items on Installment payments - This will continue billing as is, with the refund done automatically on the effective cancellation date.</p>
- The prorated amount will not be affected by the "No Refund" setting on the Cancellation Reason.
During the cancellation process, a message will display at the end of the Cancellation Wizard warning you that the prorated amount will be billed on the last billing and that the cancellation can not be rescinded.
In the list of Cancellations, the following Statuses have been added:
- Final Invoiced - This replaces Last Billed to better reflect what has actually occurred in the process.
- Complete - When final billing has been processed, the Rescind link will be deactivated and the status will be changed on the Cancellation Date.
- The time increments on the Scheduler Calendar are now in 15-minute increments.
- There is now a Low Bandwidth Mode selection in the Calendar Options. This turns off the features in the calendar that affect performance including things like highlighting (or reduces the color) and Notification options.
Create Appointment Workflow
The workflow is now sequential based on your previous selection and how the item and other Scheduler options have been configured. This new approach reduces the amount of data that the page has to sort through, greatly increasing performance speeds.
The first three (3) selections, in essence, "lock" you in as you proceed. However, a Start Over button has been added that gives you the ability to start over without closing the window.
- Select Location (this defaults to the current Location)
- Select Customer and Attendee
- Select Service Type and Service
After these, most of the remaining options that display are based on how the items were configured.
- Select Group Size
- Select Employee
- Select Resource(s)
- Select Time
- Select Payment Method
An Advanced Search has been added for Members, Staff, Organizations, Vendors and Children. This feature is in addition to the standard Search feature and includes the duplicate checking when adding a new Member or Staff Member. The Advanced Search gives you the ability to search on specific fields in the database:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Home Facility
In addition to the aforementioned Party searches, this feature is also included in:
- Check-In & Childcare Check-In
- The following tabs on the Member Profile
- Accounts Tab - Adding a Party to an Account
- Children - Adding a Guardian
- POS, Activity Management, and Scheduler Member Search
- Agreements (Organizations) - Add-on Search for Corporate Agreements
- Adding a Resource for an Employee
- Adding a Registrant
This feature gives you the ability to search on any portion of consecutive letters in a Member's, Staff Members, Organization's, or Vendor's name to locate that party. Any portion of the name, whether phonetic or not, will return a party. Examples include:
- "beth" would return all parties with these consecutive letters e.g. all Members named "Elizabeth" would be returned.
- "and" would return names such as "Brandon and "Alexander" in the search.
- "ent" would return names such as "Kent" and "Valentina" in the search.
The Prompt configurations in Agreement Templates have been expanded, giving you the ability to display not only what you configured for your device interface, but additional information that can be conveyed, or even shown directly, to the Member. This also enables you to have prompts for Signature Capture devices that do not have screens.
The Prompt column has been expanded to include two (2) separate configurations:
- Device Prompt - This configures the message text that displays on the screen of the device. This is the default and the same as the previous functionality.
- Screen Prompt - This is where you can configure any additional information that prompts you during the transaction e.g. Terms & Conditions, restricted times, etc.
The Country drop-down list and the phone number Country Code field now default to the country of the currently logged-in Business Unit. This applies when adding contact information for:
Also, if this field defaults to any country OTHER THAN the United States, the Verify Address bar is deactivated and does not display.
When configuring Scheduler Setting in Business Units, two (2) new check boxes have been added that work in conjunction with the Post Appointment Booking Restrictions.
The Allow Late Registration check box is new and if selected, the Post-Appt Booking Restrictions (hrs) field and the Restrict Late Registration to Same Day check box (NEW) are activated. This puts an additional restriction to the Post Appointment Hours to only allow access to the current day's Appointments and Events.
The Sales Adviser option has been added to the Staff Work Roles configuration. If you select this check box for a Work Role, only employees with that Work Role will display, and can subsequently be selected, in the Sales Adviser drop-down list in Step 1 of the Agreement Writer.
The Workstations configuration page has been divided by into three (3) sections based on the functional area within the application. These areas include:
The Business Unit drop-down list has been added to the right section, giving you the ability to filter which Workstations you wish to view by Business Unit.
There are three (3) new option settings available, all in the Check-In section.
- The Enable Activity Link and Enable Childcare Link selections activate Activities and Childcare buttons on the Check-In interface. These buttons give you the ability open your Activity Management page or Childcare Check-In directly from the standard Check-In screen.
- The Show Check-In Graph selection gives you the ability to turn the Check-In Activity Graph on or off at your leisure.
In the Financial/POS section, the Edit Tender Types link gives you the ability to select which Tender Types will be available at each Workstation. If you click that link, a pop-up window with a list of all configured Tender Types displays:
- If you select NONE or ALL of the Tender Types, ALL of the Tender Types will be available at this Workstation.
- If you select specific Tender Types but not all of them, only the ones you select become available at that Workstation.
- If you have specific, or all, Tender Types selected and add a new Tender Type, the new Tender Type will NOT be available on that Workstation (default) until you have subsequently select it from this list.
- For updates to the Launch Pad and Report Builder, click HERE
- For NEW Reports click HERE
- For Updated Reports click HERE
For Resolved Issues click HERE
For Feature Security Updates click HERE
This is a patch that includes updates to:
- Scheduler Operations
- My Planner User Interface
MosoMRM 1.00 | MosoMRM 1.01 | MosoMRM 1.02 | MosoMRM 1.02.5 | MosoMRM 1.30 | MosoMRM 1.31 |MosoMRM 1.40 | MosoMRM 1.41 | MosoMRM 1.42 | MosoMRM 1.50 | MosoMRM 1.51 | MosoMRM 1.52 | MosoMRM 1.53 | MosoMRM 1.60 | MosoMRM 1.70 | MosoMRM 1.80 | MosoMRM 1.85 | MosoMRM 1.86 | MosoMRM 1.87 | MosoMRM 1.90 | MosoMRM 1.91 | MosoMRM 1.95 | MosoMRM 1.95.1 | MosoMRM 1.95.2 | MosoMRM 1.95.3 | MosoMRM 1.95.4 | MosoMRM 1.96 |
|The MosoMRM Modules|