//php print_r($this); ?>
An Inventory Adjustment is a correction of inventory records in your accounting/inventory system to reconcile them with the actual count of the items on-hand.
The Inventory Adjustment Reasons configuration defines the reasons you can do an inventory adjustment for any item. While Shrinkage will typically be the primary reason an adjustment is made, other reasons may include, marketing, charitable or other donation, vendor fraud, expired perishable goods, cashier error.
Configuring Inventory Adjustment Reasons
To Add a Reinstatement Reason:
- From the Launch Pad, click System Configuration in the left navigation panel.
- In the Inventory, Activities & Related Settings section, select Inventory Adjustment Reasons.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the Adjustment Reason in the Name text box.
- Enter a description of the reason in the Description text box. The Update button will activate.
- The Is Active check box is select by default. If you would like to activate the Inventory Adjustment Reason at a later time, clear the check box.
- Click the Update button.
...and remember to, if you haven't already done so, set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
|Inventory, Activities & Related Settings|
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |