//php print_r($this); ?>
The "Home" page is where you can efficiently generate and alter the content, images, and look and feel of your website's user interface. From the Home page you can:
- Uniquely name each button and link
- Design the look and feel of your text and content
- Manage images
- Manage free trial requests for prospective members and the account information for your current members.
To go to the "Home" page:
- From the myClub user interface home page, press the escape key on the top left corner of your keyboard TWO (2) times.
- The SiteAdmin page displays.
- Enter your User Name and password (you have the option to save your login and password to bypass this step).
- Click LOG IN.
- The Edit Interface page (or "Home" page-see Note) displays.
- Right Click on Home in the left panel menu and select Edit OR click the Edit link in the toolbar at the top of the user interface. The Edit "Home" page displays.
Editing the Home Page
The Edit "Home" page is where the look and feel of your website is truly created and where the content is added that will ultimately shape your message to members and prospective members.
The Edit "Home" page has seven (7) different tabs for entering data:
NOTE: The SEO and Advanced functionality are the same throughout all of the application.
The Title field is the only field you can edit in this tab. What you enter in this field is what displays as the list header in the Left Navigation Tree and what that particular navigation button is referred to on the user interface of the website (see image below).
This tab gives you the ability to add images and edit the content on the top portion of your website. The Edit "Home page is divided into two (2) sections - the Page Top Section is for uploading and/or changing the primary image and adding or editing the primary content. The bottom portion of the edit is where the button and slider image (see below) information is added or edited.
To Edit the Page Top Section:
- On the Edit "Home" page, click the Page Top tab.
- To download a Logo Image, click upload to the right of the field (the button to the left of Upload displays the left navigation tree where you can also store images).
- Click Browse.
- Select an image from where they are stored on your hard drive and click open. The image file path will automatically populate the Upload field. The image will display in the upper left and lower left corners of your website.
- To edit the Logo Text, Heading, and Description fields, click in the box and make your edits. (NOTE: If you have uploaded a Logo Image, the Logo Text will ONLY display if you hover your mouse over the image.
- Enter the Name i.e what you want to call it, of the first button in the Button One Text text box. The first button is the button on the left when on the user interface.
- Enter the path to the link in the Button One Link text box. This path is where the customer will be taken when they click the button.
- Repeat the process for Button 2.
- To upload up to three (3) Slider Images, repeat the same procedures as you did with the Logo Image above. Slider images are configured to rotate or "slide" in out of the panel based on a set timer.
- Click Save and publish.
The image below maps where the information, from all of the fields in the Page Top tab, is displayed on the Edit Home page on your actual website home page.
Red Text Box = Name of Field/Text Box from Page Top tab on Edit "Home" page.
NOTE: The Logo Text also displays in the bottom section of the website interface.
This tab primarily contains contact information. This is also where you add your Follow Us links to social networks and include your copyright information.
To Edit the Page Bottom Section:
- On the Edit Home page, click the Page Bottom tab.
- In the Contact Info section, enter your Contact Address in the text box.
- Enter a Contact Email and Contact Phone Number in the appropriate text box.
- Enter a Text Block Heading and Text Block Description in the appropriate text box e.g. Get to know us and brief introductory note.
- Enter the URL for Facebook and Twitter in the two Facebook Link text boxes. (NOTE: Enter the URL for Facebook in the FIRST text box and the URL for Twitter in the second text box).
- Enter your copyright information in the Copyright Note text box.
- Click Save and publish.
The image below maps where the information, from all of the fields in the Page Bottom tab, is displayed on the Edit "Home" page on your actual website home page.
Red Text Box = Name of Field/Text Box from Page Bottom tab on Edit "Home" page.
NOTE: The Logo Text and primary Root links that were generated at the top of the page (Home, Join Now, Free Trial, etc.) are also displayed at the bottom of the page.
This tab is where the bulk of your text will be displayed. Links can be added within the text to add layering and depth to the content. The page is divided into two (2) sections, left and right content text boxes each with their own text editor.
To Edit the Page Middle Section:
- On the Edit "Home" page, click the Page Middle tab.
- Enter your text and content in the Left Content Text text box.
- Enter your text and content in the Right Content Text text box.
- Click Save and publish.
The image below maps where the information, from all of the fields in the Page Middle tab, is displayed on the Edit "Home" page on your actual website home page.
Red Text Box = Name of Field/Text Box from Page Middle tab on Edit "Home" page.
|myClub My Account Features|