//php print_r($this); ?>
The Holidays configuration gives you the ability to set up which holidays you recognize for your staff and what days your facility will be closed, or be open for limited hours.
There is a filter mechanism built in so you can display the Holidays for a specific date range (left panel) and the functionality is tied into reports.
To Add a Holiday:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Financial section, select Holidays.
- In the Holidays section (left), click Add Holiday.
- Enter the name of the Holiday in the text box.
- The Active check box is selected (default). If you would like to inactivate the Holiday, clear the check box.
- Click Update.
- To add the dates and apply the Holiday to a Business Unit, select the Holiday from the list on the left.
- Click Add in the Holiday Dates section (right).
- Click the down arrow and select the Business Unit in the Apply To drop-down list.
- Enter a Start Date, including the time and time zone. You can also click the down arrow and select the date from the Date & Time Picker. If this time will apply in all time zones, select the Everywhere check box. Click Ok.
- Repeat this process for the End Date.
- Enter any additional information in the Notes text box.
- Click the Update button.
To Edit or Delete the date, time, or Business Unit, click the appropriate button in the Holiday Dates section (right).
You can select which Holidays display in the Holidays section (left) using the standard date box filter.
To Display Holidays:
- Repeat Steps 1 & 2 above (if you are not already on this page).
- In the left panel, click the calendar icon to the right of the From field and select a start date
- Repeat this process and select an To date.
- Click the Refresh icon to the right of the date fields and the list of Holidays within that date range will display in the left panel.
NOTE: Holidays display THREE (3) months into the following year i.e March 31.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |