//php print_r($this); ?>
The Event Categories configuration organizes and classifies the different types of Events you have available at your Business Unit. Event Categories are selected during Event Setup.
Adding an Event Category
The (Calendar) Color and the Active check box affect how Events in each Category display in Moso myClub.
To Add an Event Category:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Scheduler section, select Event Categories.
- In the Event Categories section, click Add.
- Enter the Name of the Event Category.
- Select a display color from the Calendar Color drop-down list. This is the color that will identify Events withing this Category on the Scheduler Calendar.
- Maximum Customer Appointments
- The Max Customer Appointments field is the maximum number of appointments a member can make within a specified time period for an Event in this Category.
- The Max Customer Appointments Period drop-down list is the specified time period within which a Member can schedule those maximum number of appointments (See explanation of the options BELOW).
- The Max Customer Appointments field defaults to zero (0) and is read-only while the Max Customer Appointments Period drop-down list defaults to Unlimited. If these are your desired options, and you want to Activate (default) the Category, click the Update button.
- If not, select a time period in the Max Customer Appointments Period drop-down list. Then select the maximum number of appointments a member can make withing that time period, select (default) or clear the Active check box and click the Update button.
For example, in the screen shot below, this member can make a maximum of THREE (3) Spin Class Appointments "Per Week".
Maximum Customer Appointment Periods
These are the specified time period options within which a Member can schedule an Appointment:
- Per Day, Week, Month, Year - if you enter 2 appointments and select Per Week, you can only book this appointment two (2) times per Week.
- Every Other Week - if you enter 1 appointment you can book this appointment once, every other week.
- Per Week, Month, Year-Rolling - you can book this number of appointments within this allotted time e.g. if you enter 2 appointments and select Per Month-Rolling, you can book this appointment two (2) times Within 30 Days.
- Lifetime - if you enter 12 appointments and select Lifetime, you can book this appointment a maximum of twelve (12) times, without a time restriction.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |