//php print_r($this); ?>
The Client Account Configuration is where you set up default Member Account information. Though the default Account information is configured here, the details of the Account are added on the Member Profile page.
Configuring the Default Member Accounts
To Configure Default Member Account Information:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Enterprise & Business Unit Setup section, select Client Account Configuration.
- Enter a Default Account Name in the text box (Default = Default) or select the Use Default Settings check box. You can leave the Default Account Name as is or you can create a customized name and set that as your default by selecting the Use Default Settings check box.
- Enter a Default Account Limit in the text box (Default = 0) or select the Use Default Settings check box. You can leave the Default Account Limit as is or you can create a specific limit and set that as your default by selecting the Use Default Settings check box.
- Select a default Billing Schedule for your Member Accounts from the Schedule drop-down list.
- Only Schedules configured for that Business Unit are available for selection in the drop-down list.
- If you select the Use Default Settings check box, this will be the schedule for ALL of your Members at this Business Unit or you will inherit the default schedule from the next higher level in your hierarchy.
- Select a Bank Account from the Allowed Bank Account Format drop-down list:
- NACHA for standard accounts in the United States
- Canadian Bank Acct for accounts in Canada.
- Click Save.
The Default Account information displays when you click the Accounts tab in the Member Profile.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
|Enterprise & Business Unit Setup|
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |