//php print_r($this); ?>
Configuring Your Check-In & Activity Settings
As on most configuration pages in MosoMRM, you can select the Use Source Settings check box to use the settings from the next higher level in your hierarchy.
To Configure Your Check-In & Activity Options:
(NOTE: Hover over the label to view a more detailed description of several of these settings.)
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Enterprise & Business Unit Setup section, select Check-In Configuration.
- Select the Enterprise, Division, or Business Unit you want to configure from the drop-down list.
- Select the Unattended Check-In box to make Automatic the default check-in operation. When unchecked, Manual Check-In is the default.
- In the Info Display Duration (secs) field, enter the number of seconds you want the Check-In screen to display the member's check-in result before saving the Unattended Check-In (Default=10 seconds). You won't be able to check in any other members during this DELAY.
- Select the Allow Member Information Edit check box (default=selected) if you want the Member Info link to display on your Check-In screen.
- This gives the ability to return to, make immediate edits, and save these changes to the Member's Profile page. For example, a Member advises the front desk staff that they have a new postal address. The front desk staff can quickly access and update the Member’s postal address without having to perform a separate lookup.
This is where you configure enterprise wide appointment settings.
In the Appointment Settings section:
- Select the Allow Recurring Appointments check box to activate the Recurring Appointments feature. This feature gives you the ability book multiple Prepaid Activities at once. This feature is used only in the Scheduler module.
- The Auto Redeem Scheduled Activity feature will automatically mark an appointment as "Used" if the member checks in within the time period entered in the next section (see below).
- Minutes Prior to Check-In to Auto-Redeem - This sets the time (in minutes) prior to the appointment start that a Member's check-in must occur in order for the scheduled appointment to be automatically redeemed ("used"). For example, if a Member has a scheduled appointment at 4:00 pm and this setting is configured to "15", the Member must check-in after 3:45 pm in order for the appointment to be automatically redeemed in Scheduler and Activity Management.
- Minutes After Check-In to Auto-Redeem - This sets the time (in minutes) after the appointment "start" that a Member's check-in must occur in order for the scheduled appointment to be automatically redeemed. For example, if a Member has a 4:00 appointment and this setting is configured to "60" minutes, then the Member must check-in prior to 5:00 in order to have the appointment automatically redeemed.
- Attendance Show - The Member had a successful check-in within either of these time limits.
- Attendance No Show - The Member did not show at all i.e they did not check-in successfully during either of these time periods.
- Late Cancel - The Member cancelled within the time frames (either online or in person) you set in the Scheduler Settings in Enterprise_Configuration.
In the Activity Redemption section, select from following check boxes:
- Prevent redemption for past due account - Select this check box to prevent an Activity from being scheduled or redeemed (see NOTE), if you have a Past Due Status on your billing Account. This does not apply to your standard Member Account.
- Prevent Redemption for unpaid items - Select this check box to prevent the scheduling or redeeming any unpaid Activities, primarily PT sessions.
- The primary purpose of this setting is to prevent you from using any unpaid sessions ahead of your billing schedule in an Installment Agreement.
- The Allow Use/Scheduling Unpaid Activities along with the Allow Scheduling/Redeeming Activities with Past Due Balances permission are both required to use this feature. These are both Feature Security Permission settings in Staff Work Roles.
- Prevent modification of authorized appointment - Select this check box to prevent anyone from modifying (changing or unauthorizing) an appointment that has already been authorized.
- Auto email redemption receipt - Select this check box if you want an email automatically generated and sent to the Member when an Activity is redeemed. This works in conjunction with the selection of the Auto Email check box in the Member Information tab (Email section) on the Member Profile page. This feature applies to the following Action Types (Statuses):
NOTE: If your Work Role has the Allow Scheduling/Redeeming Activities with Past Due Balances Feature Security permission setting, you have the ability to override the Prevent redemption for past due account setting in this configuration.
- This permission should only be granted to Managers, System Administrators, or other key personnel.
- If you have this setting, you will be prompted to enter your PIN to redeem or schedule a Member with a past due account.
In the Check-In Alerts section, select the following Alerts that display in the Notes & Alerts pop-up when a Member checks in:
- Invalid Funding Source - This alerts the front desk staff that the Member has an invalid Funding Source on at least one of their accounts.
- CC Expired in XX Months - This gives you an alert that the Member has a credit card that will expire in the noted number of months. You can enter no more than one (1) digit in this field.
- Birthday Reminder - This alerts the front desk staff that the Member has a birthday today. (NOTE: This feature will only operate if you have configured Date of Birthday as Check-In Data Field.
- Agreement Expires In (days) - This alerts the front desk staff to alert the Member that their Agreement expires in the entered number of days or less. You can enter up to a two (2) digit amount in this field:
- Example 1 - Setting up an alert to XX number of Days: In the screen shot below, "21" is entered in this field. In this case, an alert will begin to display 21 days prior to the expiration of the Member's Agreement each time they check in to the club.
- Example 2 - Setting up NO ALERT at check-in for an expiring Agreement: If you do not want a check-in alert for expiring agreements, enter a "0" (zero) in this field. If you enter a zero in this field, an check-in alert will not be generated until the Agreement actually expires.
- Missing Agreement Signature - This alerts the front desk staff that the Member is missing a signature on their Agreement. (IMPORTANT NOTE: To activate this SPECIFIC alert setting, contact MosoMRM Support or email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bill Account Past Due Settings
This section gives you the ability to set a day and/or a dollar value parameter as to when past due account balances will display at Check-In.
In the Bill Account Past Due Section:
- Enter or select a number of days past due before you want the Member notified at Check-In in the Bill Account Past Due XX Days field (Default=30).
- # Enter or select the dollar amount past due (greater than or equal to) before you want the Member notified at Check-In as to the amount of their past due balance in the Bill Account Past Due Balance >= field (Default=60).
- # Of Active Guests Allowed to be Registered - This sets the limits on how many Guests you can have registered on your Account.
- Guest must check-in within XX minutes of member - This sets the number of minutes that the Guest has to check in AFTER the Member. The Member MUST check in first.
- After XX minutes member can bring another guest - This sets the number of minutes that a Member must wait to check in another Guest. You can enter zero (0) in this field. If so, you can check in up to the maximum number of Guests you entered for that Access Item in Item Setup.
- Click the Manage Check-In Data Fields link to add the custom data display information labels. The Check-In Data Fields pop-up window displays.
- The four (4) labels listed (Last Visit Date, First Name, Gender, Last Name) are standard but can be removed if desired.
- To add a field label, click the Add Field button, enter the label name and click the Save button.
- To remove a field, click the row of the label you wish to remove. The activates. Click the Remove Field button and select the Yes button in the confirmation window and then click Done button after you return to the Check-In Data Fields form.
- Click Save.
A completed Check-In & Activity Configuration:
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
|Enterprise & Business Unit Setup|
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |