//php print_r($this); ?>
The Change My Password page is where a member can change their password.
How to Configure the Change My Password Page
To Edit the Change My Password Page:
- Go to the Edit "Change My Password" page.
- Enter a title in the Title text box.
- Enter a Help Tip in the appropriate text box.
- Enter the detailed text for the help tip in the Help Tip Detail text box.
- Enter a label in each New password label field. The typical order is "Old Password" followed by "New Password".
- Enter a label in the Confirm password label field.
- Enter a label for the button in the Change Password Button label field (this is the name for the button that the member will click to change their password).
- Click Save and publish.
How to Change a Password
This requires that you know your current password.
To Change a Password:
- Go to the Change My Password page.
- Enter your old password in the Old Password text box.
- Enter your new password in the New Password text box. A (password) "Strength" notice will pop-up to the right of this field rating your password:
- Very Weak (red)
- Average (green)
- Strong (blue)
- Re-enter the new password in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click the Change Password button.
- A confirmation message will display below the Change Password button.
|myClub My Account Features|