//php print_r($this); ?>
The Agreement Classifications configuration is where you configure and define the types of relationships a Member can have with a specific facility or Business Unit e.g. Member, Charter Member, Tennis or Pool Only Member, Service Member, Training Only, etc. This gives you the ability to have several Membership Types across multiple Agreements.
This configuration MUST be done before Agreements.
The default Classifications are Member and Services. The classifications you enter here populate the Classifications drop-down list, which is a required field when Adding a New Agreement.
Configuring Agreement Classifications
To Add an Agreement Classification:
- From the Launch Pad, click the System Configuration icon in the left navigation panel.
- In the Inventory, Activities & Related Settings section, select Agreement Classifications.
- Click the Add button. Member and Services are the default classifications.
- Enter the Agreement Classification in the Name text box (required). The Update button will activate.
- Enter a description of the classification in the Description text box.
- The Active check box defaults to selected. If you would like to add the Agreement Classification but not have it active, clear the Active check box.
- Click the Update button.
Agreement Classification Permissions
Departments such as the front desk are often allowed to sell, rewrite, renew, suspend and cancel service agreements, but not membership agreements. The steps below will allow the user to specify which Staff Work Roles can sell, rewrite, renew, suspend, and/or cancel based on Agreement Classification.
- When creating or updating a new Staff Work Role, the role must have the corresponding Member Management permissions as well as permissions to the necessary Cancellation, Rewrite or Suspension Reasons in order to perform these functions.
- These settings can be managed through either of the two methods below, and changes made in one place will be reflected in the other.
Method 1: By Agreement Classification
- Use the Launch Pad search to navigate to Agreement Classifications.
- Click the Edit link in the Staff Work Roles column for the Agreement Classification whose permissions you need to adjust:
- Each row in the popup Edit window corresponds to a Work Role, and each column corresponds to an action that can be performed by that Work Role.
- For each Work Role, indicate the actions that they can perform on these agreements.
- Click Save when finished.
Method 2: By Work Role
- Use the Launch Pad search to navigate to Staff Work Roles.
- Click the Edit link in the Agreement Classification column for the work role whose permissions you need to adjust:
- Each row in the popup Edit window corresponds to an Agreement Classification, and each column corresponds to an action that can be performed on those agreements.
- For each Agreement Classification, indicate the actions this work role needs access to.
- Click Save when finished.
And remember to set your Screen Security when you get to the next page!
|Inventory, Activities & Related Settings|
Rentals Configuration | Enterprise & Location Setup | Inventory, Activities & Related Settings | Data Management | Financial | Sales & Prospecting | Workstations & Devices | Employees & Staff | Tax | Scheduler | Childcare Configuration & Settings | System Maintenance |